FAN DOUBLE INLET
• Galvanised steel sheet housing.
• Polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass in models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12. The impeller of the rest of models are made of galvanised steel sheet.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller in all models.
• Supplied with mounting feet (included in price).
•Exclusive system Casals fixing motor and turbine fan by flexible arms silent blocks to avoid any vibration. Arms in compliance with ROHS regulations 2002/95 / EC (Restriction of Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment)
•Closed motors specially designed Casals: extruded aluminum housing, all protected inside the terminal box on the motor IP 65 protection and motor with IP54 protection and Class F insulation standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase and 230/400V 50Hz three-phase.
• Single phase motors with controllable voltage speed. Three phase motors controllable using a frecuency speed controller
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC for single phase motors and 60ºC for three phase motors.
• Impeller made of galvanized steel sheet.
• MBI assembled
* While stocks last.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Galvanized protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Motor side protection guard specially designed for low pressure direct driven fans.
• Manufactured in galvanised steel.
• Inlet protection guard to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of galvanised steel models 7,9, 10, 12 and 15. And the rest of models with polyester powder finishing coat.
• Support to fix centrifugal low pressure fans on flat surfaces.
• Fans from 7/7 to 12/12 are supplied with S support included in price.
Fully digital automatic speed controler by varying the supplied voltage. It controls the rotational speed signle phase (230 VAC/50Hz) voltage controllable motors according to differential pressure. It provides great number of user adjustable options. All data are visialised in a liquid crystal display (LCD). Differentioal pressure transmitter not included.
Analog imput: 0-10 V/0-20 mA. Plastic casing.
|3||720331132||MOTOR||BD M4 0,35kW 230V||x1|