IN LINE SILENT FAN
• In-line fan made of coated steel with black polymer.
• Thermal and acoustic insulation of 50mm thick rock wool. The inner casing perforation let sound waves pass through the holes and fall at a specific angle to the
sound-absorbing layer thus providing sound attenuation in a broad frequency band.
• Conic impeller with special blade profiling to increase air flow speed and provide higher pressure and air capacity
• Internal housing and turbine made of durable, high quality ABS plastic.
• External connection box completely sealed.
• Single-phase, 2-speed motor, with long-life ball bearings (40,000h) with thermal protector. Voltages standard 110V 60Hz. IPX4 protection.
Designed for duct installation are indicated for:
• Air renovation in bathrooms and small rooms.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: 60ºC.
• Special voltages.
|No results found|