CERTIFIED F300 FANS INSIDE THE HAZARDOURS AREA: HMF F300 2P
LONG CASED AXIAL FAN 300ºC/2H
• Long cased axial fan with reinforced body.
• Modular motor-impeller assembly. Cast aluminium impeller with variable pitch angle. Epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Housing with motor access door.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 300ºC/2h. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 3kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Supply impeller (air direction from impeller to motor).
• 100% reversible impeller.