CERTIFIED F400 FANS INSIDE THE HAZARDOURS AREA: BOX RLFX (F400+ATEX)
BACKWARD CENTRIFUGAL IMPELLER IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET 400º/2H
• Box manufactured in galvanised steel sheet.
• Circular inlet flange.
• Backward impeller, direct coupling motor.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation type F400 2h.
• Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 3kW, and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Exchangeable pannels.
• Open outlet
• ATEX II3G.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Smoke extraction in case of fire, with motor located into the hazardous area (400º/2h)
• Double skin insulation.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2002, EN 12101-3:2002/AC:2005
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-0582