CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET WITH FILTER
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass up to size 33/33 (12/12). Rest of models made of galvanized steel sheet.
•BD range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
•Closed motors specially designed by Casals with extruded aluminum housing, which make the whole connection is protected within the integrated terminal box on the motor. Motor with IP55 protection and Class F insulation standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase and 230/400V 50Hz three-phase.
BOX with integrated G4 filter. Removable filter frame from both sides of the box for better maintenance. Replaceable ans whasable filtering foam. Optimized suctoning air inlet to maximize the performance of the fan.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• LG0 position.
• Impellers made of galvanised steel sheet.
• 3 speed fans.
(*) The data shown correspond to measurements made without the filters installed.