INLINE FANS: BOX HB / HBA
AXIAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• BOX: Soundproof galvanised steel box with thermo-acoustic elastomer insulation, M1 fire resistance. Easy motor access and fan maintenance through removable panels.
• HB: Axial fan, circular reinforced frame from size 45 to 80. For larger sizes uses from 90 to 125 we use model HC.
Motor-impeller assembly through a modular system. Variable pitch angle polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass. Epoxy powder finishing coat.
• HBA: Axial fan with the same construction features than HB but with aluminium impeller from size 45 to 80. For larger sizes uses from 90 to 125 is HCA. Motor-impeller assembly through a modular system.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction (max 45-50ºC).
• Maximum working temperature: 1ph 50ºC, 3ph 60ºC.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
• B form impeller(airflow from impeller to motor)
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.