BACKWARD CENTRIFUGAL FAN, DIRECT DRIVEN, FOR RECIRCULATION OF HOT GASES
• Direct driven centrifugal medium pressure fan, type plug fan.
• Insulated casing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder epoxy coat. Finish C3.
• Thermal insulation with high density rock wool, 90Kg/m3, thickness 100mm, 150mm and 200mm..
• Self-cleaning and reinforced impeller with high performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. Black colour painting. Finish C3
• IE3 motor for continuous operation (S1) Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and Class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors Up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with flange (B5) and airtight axle
• Maximum continuous working temperature ambient (motor): 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 250ºC in continuous. Under request in black heat-resistant paint coating (C4) suitable for fases up to 350ºC
Plug-type installation made for the recirculation of gases in:
⦁ Paint booths
⦁ Drying of tobacco, barley, ceramic, glass and wood leaves
⦁ Insulated thermal cameras subjected to temperature control
⦁ Burners and incinerators
⦁ Melting furnaces
⦁ Fans for special voltages
⦁ 2 Speed motor
⦁ Manufacturing in special steels for work up to 550ºC in continuous
⦁ Other Insulation thicknesses
⦁ Protection against corrosion C5
⦁ Inox 304
⦁ Inox 316
⦁ Sparking proof construction
⦁ Other sizes
⦁ Other motors according to customer requeriment