MEDIUM PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FANS: MBPX
PLASTIC ATEX FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Antistatic PE-el antistatic housing.
• Backward curved impeller in PP plastic.
• Motor support made of rolled steel sheet with epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Stainless steel nuts and bolts.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor, IP-55, class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz. Equipped with II2G Eex-d motor.
• Standard orientation: LG270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Corrosive air transport.
• Chemical and petrochemical industry.
• Laboratories and gas cabinets.
• General ventilation in closed environments classified as ATEX zone 2.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages fans.
• Stainless steel motor support.
In compliance with the 94/9/CE Directive. ATEX II2G built. Certified II3G with certified ATEX EEx-d II2G motor for areas 2 (gas) or 22 (dust).