MEDIUM PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FANS: MBRX
MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Reinforced rolling steel sheet housings with epoxy powder coat finishing.
• Reinforced high efficiency backward curved impeller.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V for higher powers. Eex_d II2G classification.
• Standard orientation: LG270.
• Atex zone 1, 2, 22 construction.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean and slightly dusty air transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Pneumatic transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• Fan for air working temperatures up to 250ºC.
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel fans.
• Orientation: LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180; LG225, LG315, RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180; RD225, RD270, RD315.