MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH FORWARD IMPELLER AND FREE SHAFT
• Rolling steel sheet housing.
• Completely joined or welded housing.
• Galvanised steel sheet simple inlet forward curved impeller.
• Standard fan supplied with "FREE SHAFT", i.e. without motor, pulleys or belts.
• Epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Standard position: LG 270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 200ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• Fully equipped fans - including motor, pulleys, belts, belt and shaft guard. Mounted on a base plate or on an upper plate (till 5,5 Kw motors).
• Fan for air working temperatures up to 250ºC with R/R (cooling impeller).
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel fans.
• Position: LG 0, LG 45, LG 90, LG 135, LG 180, LG 225, LG 315, RD 0, RD 45, RD 90, RD 135, RD 180, RD 225, RD 270, RD 315.