MEDIUM PRESSURE WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER AND BELT TRASMISSION
• Fan made of Fe360 sheet.The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
• Fully welded housing.
• Single inlet backward curved impeller, manufactured of rolled steel sheet and epoxy powder finishing.Impellers are painted with epoxy primer that resists temperatures up yo 300ºC.
• Motorized fan with basement (configuration 12). Full equipped fans including: motor, pulleys, belts, belts guard and shaft guard. Fitted over a base plate.
• Standard orientation LG270.
• It allows adjusting the orientation locally from models 220 to 630. Models sizes from 710 to 2000 size the orientation is fixed.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air and pneumatic transport.
• Exhaust after filters, separators and cyclones.
• Dusty air or with low load of granulated materials.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 200ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
Fan with free shaft (configuration 1) or with motor supported on the pedestal side (configuration 9).
• Flameproof or explosion proof fans with ATEX certificated motors.
• Fan for air working temperatures up to 300ºC with R/R (cooling impeller).
• Fan for air working temperatures up 400ºC.
• Hot dip galvanised or stainless steel fans.
• Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.