• Made of cold-galvanized steel sheet.
• Overpressure damper BSV/BSH is used in duct and it is installed in the outlet side.
• Available for vertical and horizontal ducting.
• Designed for fan insulation from the rest of the installation and avoid any risk of recirculation.
• The fins of the BSV/BSH damper are opened by the air flow when the fan runs and close under the effect of gravity when fan stops.
• The overpressure damper BSV/BSH (backward) has the shape of a casing taking the dimensions of the standard Casals flanges diameters. On this dimension, two fins of sheet metal are adapted, each one of them turning on an axis that passes through the casing, and they stop at the end with two fixed stops.
• Maximum working temperature in the environment: 60ºC.