Drawers with 1, 2 or 3 stages of in-line filtration for rectangular ducts.
• The CPCR has 2 different types of drawers (S and M) that allow you to combine up to 3 different filtration stages, varying only the length of the drawers.
The height of these drawers is always the same. With two in-line S drawers it would be possible to make a CPCR L for 3 stages of filtration with bag filters.
• The CPCR allows duct mounting for all types of filters (compact, dihedral, bags ...).
• Suitable for medium and high efficiency filters from ISO Coarse> 90% (G4) up to ISO ePM1> 80% (F9).
• 1mm thick galvanized steel drawer.
• Connection flanges on the ends of the drawer, 40 mm thick on the entire periphery. Perforated with fixing holes to the cover (Ø 8 mm).
• Access door to the filters (1 door for the CPCR S and M, 2 doors for the CPCR L).
• Adjustment of the filters by mobile cams by swinging two support bars against the frame. The complete adjustment systems (cams + support bars) must be placed according to the thickness of the filter to be assembled (installation plane supplied with the drawer).
• A centering bar allows adjusting the position of the filter in the drawer (useful for filters whose dimensions are less than 10 mm lower than the internal dimensions of the drawer).
• Pressure sockets for measuring the dimensions of the filters (Ø 7 mm).
• Leakage test according to EN 1886 2006- Carried out at the CETIAT Institute (test report, No. 2514311-1).
• White rooms (prefiltration).
• Tertiary applications that require prefiltration.
• Industrial applications that require a special filtration.
• ATEX applications (on demand).
POSSIBLE OPTIONS UNDER DEMAND
• Stainless steel or painted steel.
• Outdoor mounting: with visor and canopy.
• Flat or conical connections to adapt the CPCR to a circular duct.
• Assembly of drawers in battery (horizontal or vertical).
• Active Carbon Filters (CA).
• Atex version: only for the 1 and 2 stage filtration versions. With grounding and equipotential bonding of all the elements of the drawer (The filters are ATEX specific with antistatic polyester frames).