• Factory set to maintain a differential pressure of 50 Pa without requiring any programming on your computer.
• The system varies the fan speed to change the flow rate and thus maintain the pressure of 50 Pa all the time. This is achieved through the information of the pressure transmitter.
• Designed to satisfy the standard UNE-EN 12101-6 in the pressurization of staircases and escape routes.
• Composed of an inverter, a pressure transmitter and an automatic protection switch.
• All the elements are supplied assembled and programmed in order to simplify the installation work because it is only necessary to connect the box to the supply voltage.
|No results found|