• The INT PS series are highly sensitive, adjustable differential pressure switches suitable for monitoring overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases. The switching pressure setpoint can be adjusted by means of a scaled calibrated knob; the switching ΔP - by a screwdriver and a pressure gauge.
• High sensitivity and accuracy
• Product versions for a variety of pressure ranges
• Adjustable switching point (ΔP)
• Long-term mechanical life
Protection standard IP54 (according EN 60529)
Ambient conditions Temperature -20—85 °C, Rel. humidity < 95 % rh (non-condensing)