ROOF FAN, VERTICAL DISCHARGE
• Fan made of steel with polyester powder finishing coat.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 230/400V 50Hz three phase motors
Specially designed for roof installation, with vertical discharge without any addicional kit, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous operation temperature: 80ºC (fluide).
• Maximum ambient temperature: 50ºC.
• Version made of inox 304/316.
• Finishing C4-C5.
• Special voltages.
• ATEX version.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Inclined support for roof fans CTH3, CTH4, HTE, and the resulting fans combining with the KIT TE and KIT TM
In the code, indicate the pitch instead of "XX"
• Specific inclination.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current