DOUBLE INLET, 3 SPEED MOTOR
• Galvanised steel sheet housing .
• Polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass in models 7/7, 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12. Galvanised steel sheet impeller for all range.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller.
• Supplied with mounting feet (included in price).
•Exclusive system Casals fixing motor and turbine fan by flexible arms silent blocks to avoid any vibration. Arms in compliance with ROHS regulations 2002/95 / EC (Restriction of Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment)
•Closed 3 speed motor specially designed Casals: extruded aluminum housing, all protected inside the terminal box on the motor IP 65 protection and motor with IP54 protection and Class F insulation standard voltages: 230V 50Hz
• Integrated thermal protector in the winding
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Impellers made of galvanized sheet.
• MBI assembled.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
4 steps (0-1-2-3) start-stop switch selector. Specially designed for 3 speeds fans.
• Galvanized protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Motor side protection guard specially designed for low pressure direct driven fans.
• Manufactured in galvanised steel.
• Inlet protection guard to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of galvanised steel models 7,9, 10, 12 and 15. And the rest of models with polyester powder finishing coat.
• To be installed in the outlet of low pressure fans (BD, BV) and made the connection to the duct easier.
• Made of galvanized seel.
• Possible spot welding on fans outlet.
|3||720331113||MOTOR||M4 0,12kW 3V 230V||x1|