BACKWARD CURVED CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET 400ºC/2H
• Box manufactured in galvanised steel sheet.
• Circular inlet flange.
• Backward impeller with self-cleaning system, direct coupling motor.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation type 400ºC/2h .
• Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 3kW and 400V 50Hz for higher powers and 2 speed motors.
• Exchangeable pannels
• Open drive.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Removing smoke in case of fire. The motor inside the hazardous area (400 ° C / 2 h)
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-0582
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Allows duct connection.
• Made of galvanized steel.
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
Equips two auxiliary contact.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|3||721881270||MOTOR||4KW T6 B3 400G||x1|