• Galvanized steel sheet housing.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller in all models
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
• Supplied with free shaft.
• Transmission shaft standing out on both sides of the fan to allow motor, pulleys and belts assembly.
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass for sizes 9/9, 10/10 and 12/12; the other models are made of galvanized steel sheet. Ball bearings permanently greased on rubber rings.
• Reinforced cubic assembly with lateral panels and a bearings base plate as well.
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Metallic impeller.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Galvanized protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Accesory designed to assemble the motor on the fan in range BVC and BVCR in order to tighten the belts
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
|4||252219217||BEARING SUPPORT+BEARING||BV 10/8||x2|