ROOF FAN, AL COWL 400ºC/2h
• Roof cowl made of aluminium
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 110ºC, environment 60ºC for three phase and 50ºC for single phase motors.
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• Sparking proof fan with EEx_d certified motor.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2656
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Fixing kit for CTH3 roof fan made of galvanized steel.
• Tilting kit made of galvanised steel.
• It allows fan inclination to make cleaning of duct and impeller easier.
• Accessory to convert the CTH3 roof fan to vertical discharge.
• Manufactured in aluminuim
• Inclined support for roof fans CTH3, CTH4, HTE, and the resulting fans combining with the KIT TE and KIT TM
In the code, indicate the pitch instead of "XX"
• Specific inclination.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|1||279718491||ROOF COWL||CTH3-A 710-800||x1|
|2||721001261||MOTOR||2,2kW T6 B5 230/400V||x1|
|3||279719381||TURBINE||THRE R63B2 710X224x28 RD||x1|