ROOF FAN, AL COWL 400ºC/2h
• Roof cowl made of aluminium
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 110ºC, environment 60ºC for three phase and 50ºC for single phase motors.
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• Sparking proof fan with EEx_d certified motor.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2656
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Fixing kit for CTH3 roof fan made of galvanized steel.
• Tilting kit made of galvanised steel.
• It allows fan inclination to make cleaning of duct and impeller easier.
• Accessory to convert the CTH3 roof fan to vertical discharge.
• Manufactured in aluminuim
|1||279228491||ROOF COWL||CTH3-A 225-315||x1|
|2||720301112||MOTOR||0,12kW M4 B5 230V||x1|
|3||279289381E||TURBINE||THRE R69L1 280x80x11 RD||x1|