SOUNDPROOF CENTRIFUGAL LOW PROFILE BOX WITH CIRCULAR FLANGES . MOTOR EC.
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density
• Polyamide reinforced impeller for models 200 and 250 and aluminum plate for the rest.
• Circular connection flanges
• Motor-efficient technology EC (electronically commutated). IP-44 protection and insulation class B. Standard voltage 230V 50Hz
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in bathrooms and small premises.
• Perfect for installing in false ceilings or open.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: 45°C.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Speed remote controller for EEC motors.
• Adjusts the flow rate in a range from 0 to 100% at a maximum distance of 10m.
• It can be recessed or mounted on a wall. Can be installed outdoors.
• Working temperature from 0 to 40ºC.
• Circular outdoor flange with bird guard made of galvanized steel.
The sound attenuators are used to absorb the noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
Casing in galvanised steel, thickness 0,8 mm;
Mounting flange with quick attack;
Acoustic material in mineral wool 50 Kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre fire resistance M0 and extended metal sheet
Stainless steel execution