CENTRIFUGAL LOW PROFILE BOX WITH FILTERS. EXTERNAL ROTOR MOTOR WITH CIRCULAR FLANGES
• Box manufactured in galvanized sheet with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class
• Circular connection flange
• Supplied with two filtration stages ISO Coarse≥60%(G4) and ePM1≥50%(F7).
• Asynchronous external rotor, which includes thermal protector and ball bearings permanently greased. IP-44 protection and insulation class B according to DIN 40.050 h1. Standard voltage 230V 50Hz.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in bathrooms and small premises.
• Perfect for installing in false ceilings or open.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
(*) The data shown correspond to measurements made without the filters installed.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Fully digital automatic speed controler by varying the supplied voltage. It controls the rotational speed signle phase (230 VAC/50Hz) voltage controllable motors according to differential pressure. It provides great number of user adjustable options. All data are visialised in a liquid crystal display (LCD). Differentioal pressure transmitter not included.
Analog imput: 0-10 V/0-20 mA. Plastic casing.