CENTRIFUGAL LOW PROFILE BOX WITH FILTERS. EXTERNAL ROTOR MOTOR WITH CIRCULAR FLANGES
• Box manufactured in galvanized sheet with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class
• Circular connection flange
• Supplied with two filtration stages ISO Coarse≥60%(G4) and ePM1≥50%(F7).
• Asynchronous external rotor, which includes thermal protector and ball bearings permanently greased. IP-44 protection and insulation class B according to DIN 40.050 h1. Standard voltage 230V 50Hz.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in bathrooms and small premises.
• Perfect for installing in false ceilings or open.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
(*) The data shown correspond to measurements made without the filters installed.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Circular outdoor flange with bird guard made of galvanized steel.
The sound attenuators are used to absorb the noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
Casing in galvanised steel, thickness 0,8 mm;
Mounting flange with quick attack;
Acoustic material in mineral wool 50 Kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre fire resistance M0 and extended metal sheet
Stainless steel execution