DOUBLE INLET, FREE SHAFT WITH NO MOTOR
• Galvanised steel sheet housing.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller in all models.
• Transmission shaft with anticorrosion treatment.
• Supplied with free shaft.
• Transmission shaft standing out on both sides of the fan to allow motor, pulleys and belts assembly.
• Fan with reinforced structure and bridge bearings supported on the rigid structure.
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
|3||52750190SP03||SHAFT||BV-BVCR-BOX BV 25/25||x1|
|4||712919135||BEARING||COLL.EXC. NP35 C3-120ºC||x2|