AXIAL WITH FIBERGLASS COWL
• Roof cowl made of reinforced fiberglass.
• Roof base support and bird protection guard with polyester powder finishing coat.
• Assembled on HJBM fans.
• Variable pitch angle (stopped and in origin) polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz and for three phase motors.
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum working temperature: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
• B Form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• Special voltages
• 100% reversible impeller.
• Aluminium impeller.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)