ROOF FAN, AL COWL,400ºC/2h
• Roof cowl made of aluminium
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 110ºC, environment 60ºC for three phase and 50ºC for single phase motors.
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• Sparking proof fan with EEx_d certified motor.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2656
Safety start-stop switch according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
The INT is IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
Useful for cutting the current before handling the fan.
Depression shutter for ascending air flow in the aspiration. The slats hinder the passage of air when the fan is stopped while when the fan is working the slats move by depression allowing the passage of air. For duct installation in plenum.
Made of galvanized steel and aluminum moving fins.
Designed for controlling fan motors speed in HACV applications. Ultra compact installation, simple cabling, easy parameterization and wide standard functions. Integrated control unit panel with digital dial. PID card. Optional FILTRO EMC. Certifications: CE/UL/CSA/EN/GOST/CCC. Protection Marking: IP20.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current