AXIAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• BOX: Soundproof galvanised steel box with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class. Easy motor access and fan maintenance through removable panels.
•Inside fan: HBA : Axial fan, circular reinforced frame from size 45 to 80. For larger sizes uses from 90 to 125 we use model HCA .
Motor-impeller assembly through a modular system. Variable pitch angle cast aluminium impeller. Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers 1 speed and 400V for 2 peed motors.
Designed for wall or duct installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction
• Maximum working temperature: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
• B form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• 100% reversible impeller.
• Special voltages.
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Support of great radial and axial elasticity.
• These low-profile, compact and elastic supports control the three directions of movement with large deformations in the rubber.
• It consists of two parallel armour adhered to the bell-shaped rubber and by a base with handles.
• These supports with handles have a threaded hole in their upper frame and are easy to install and fix.
• The steel protection washer allows it to withstand overloads by increasing its rigidity and protects the rubber from dripping hydrocarbons.
• Elastomer type NR or high quality elastomer. Working temperatures between -40ºC and + 70º C.
• Taking into account the tolerances of hardness in the elastomers, the mechanical characteristics of these series may differ.
• Range of 6 sizes and 3 different hardnesses (45-60-75) to fit a load range between 2 Kg and 1300 Kg.
1. Soft: hardness A 45
2. Average: hardness B 60
3. Hard: hardness C 75
• Very appropriate in the elastic suspensions of machines that present vibrations of horizontal components.
• Metal insulators designed to work with compression with 85% insulation according to the following arrows (travel in mm) and rpm:
Arrow (mm.) r.p.m.
20 mm >600 r.p.m.
30 mm >500 r.p.m.
• Made of high quality elastic steel, with rectangular base and rubber mat to improve the grip. It treats of a resistant product and easy assembly, that avoids all type of vibrations of the fans to the structure of the premises.
• Operating temperature from -45 ° C to + 120 ° C.
• To install under machines with rotating components, ventilation groups, fans, ventilation boxes, etc.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard for BOX HB.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
Non-return overpressure damper for façades made of aluminum slats, which opens and closes automatically. It works with the airflow by opening during operation and closing when the fan is closed. L-shaped frame to be directly embedded. It maintains the overpressure or depression inside a room with respect to the outside or another adjoining room. They incorporate holes in the frame for fixing to the wall or duct by means of screws or rivets.
- Galvanized steel frame for embedding, L-shaped.
- Aluminum slats.
- Ø12 shafts in galvanized steel.
- Ø12 bronze bushings.
- Suitable for 400°/2h (not certified) and temperatures below zero.
- It can be installed directly to the fan, although the use of the frame (B CMP) is recommended.
- Suitable for speed 18 m/s and with some turbulence.