VENTILATION BOX WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density. All panels are equipped with "fastening system" for the quick assembly and disassembly whenever required, either for cleaning, maintenance or exchanging of panels.
• Centrifugal fan with motor coupled directly to the impeller.
• Circular inlet to facilitate duct connection. Open outlet.
• Models with AC and EC motor inside the air flow.
For models with AC motor, standard asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Standard voltages of 230V for single-phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors.
For models with EC motor:
• Backward curved single inlet impeller of high performance with self-cleaning system made of steel. Balanced statically and dynamically at origin.
• Exchangeable panels.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum working temperature: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
|2||R-279711680||INLET CONE||ED11 710||x1|
|3||R-CTB-N711-28LG||TURBINE||NIMUS 711 D28 LG||x1|
|4||R-246711942||CIRCULAR CONNECTION||BOX RL PLUS EVO 710||x1|
|5||R-247718901A25||PANNEL||BOX RL PLUS EVO 710 25mm||x4|
|6||721001260||MOTOR||2,2kW T6 B3 230/400V||x1|