HIGH EFFICIENCY COUNTER FLOW HEAT EXCHANGER WITH EC MOTOR
High efficiency heat recovery unit (Eff.92%) with elec- tronic regulation, EC motor and modbus connec- tion for an optimized and centralized management. Counter flow heat exchanger, Eurovent certified. Set in insulated steel boxes with sandwich self-extin- guishing polystyrene foam panels. With total bypass and CTRL-MAX control (see options in control panel in documentation), with COP, CAV, VAC and modbus. Configuration options: without heating, with electric or water battery (cold or hot). With ePM1≥50% (F7)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7) or ePM1≥50% (F7)+ePM1≥80% (F9)/ePM1≥50% (F7) filters. Versions for vertical and horizontal installation.
• Modular structure, in 30mm extruded aluminum profile and reinforced with nylon corners.
• Made up of sandwich panels insulated with self- extinguishing polystyrenes, thickness 25 mm and density 30 kg/m3.
• Aluminium Counter flow heat exchanger with 92% efficiency.
• Eurovent certified.
• PLUG FAN Probat EEC by Casals, ErP compliant.
• ePM1≥50% (F7)/ePM1≥50% (F7) or ePM1≥50% (F7)+ePM1≥80% (F9)/ePM1≥50% (F7).
• In the horizontal configuration, the heating module is incorporated in the unit, while in the vertical ver- sion this module is external to the unit.
• CTRL-MAX: Automatic bypass, manual or au- tomatic speed control by choosing constant flow (CAV), variable flow rate (VAV) and constant pressure (COP). Automatic management of the post-heating temperature of the electric coil or cold or hot water coil. Modbus connection.
CAV- CONSTANT FLOW
COP- CONSTANT PRESSURE
VAV - VARIABLE FLOW (CO2 sensor)
• Shopping centers, small shops, banks, hospitality, schools, office buildings, public buildings.
• Without control.
• Manual bypass.
• Kit COP+CAV, VAV.
• ePM1≥80% (F9)/ePM1≥50% (F7) filters.
• Cold water coil.
• Remote display and/or Modbusprotocol
Vertical and horizontal configurations with and with- out coils. Consult other special configurations.
DOMEX EEC vertically only available with electrical coil; it is not possible to install a water coil. Both coils can only be installed in CV and EV configurations.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Duct sensor for measuring temperature, relative humidity and CO2 in the rooms.
Optional: The CO2 modules can be removed from the sensor to be calibrated.
Weather protective roof made of galvanized steel for BOX BD PLUS, BOX BV PLUS, BVFC F400 and BOX BV
Made of folded synthetic material.
Galvanized steel frame.
Medium efficiency filter
ePM1≥50%(F7) and ePM1≥80% (F9):
High efficiency filter.
Long duration compact cell .