VENTILATION BOX WITH BACKWARD IMPELLER
• Ventilation box with 30 mm aluminum profile structure, nylon corners, galvanized sandwich panels with internal insulation rockwool (25mm thickness) class A1 (non-combustible) of 90kg/m3 density. All panels are equipped with "fastening system" for the quick assembly and disassembly whenever required, either for cleaning, maintenance or exchanging of panels.
• Centrifugal fan with motor coupled directly to the impeller.
• Circular inlet to facilitate duct connection. Open outlet.
• Models with AC and EC motor inside the air flow.
For models with AC motor, standard asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Standard voltages of 230V for single-phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors.
For models with EC motor:
• Backward curved single inlet impeller of high performance with self-cleaning system made of steel. Balanced statically and dynamically at origin.
• Exchangeable panels.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum working temperature: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Flexible polyurethane coupling flange with fiberglass fabric to avoid possible vibrations to the installation.
• 160 mm width and supplied with 2 fixing clamps.
• Certified according to the European standard EN 12101-3 400ºC/2h. Fire classification: M0.
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Speed remote controller for EEC motors.
• Adjusts the flow rate in a range from 0 to 100% at a maximum distance of 10m.
• It can be recessed or mounted on a wall. Can be installed outdoors.
• Working temperature from 0 to 40ºC.
|2||279251680||INLET CONE||ED11 250||x1|
|3||279259382||TURBINE||THRE R69L1 250x56x14 RD||x1|
|4||246251942||CIRCULAR CONNECTION||BOX RL PLUS EVO 250||x1|
|5||247258901A25||PANNEL||BOX RL PLUS EVO 250 25mm||x3|