AXIAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET 400ºC/2H
•BOX: Manufactured in galvanised steel sheet with thermalproofing. Soundproofing cabinetswith thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class. Removable panels for easy motor access and fan maintenance.
•Internal fan: HBF F400 Axial fan, circular reinforced frame from size 45 to 80. For larger sizes uses from 90 to 125 we use model HCF F400.
Motor-impeller assembly through a modular system. Cast aluminium impeller. Polyester powder finishing coat to protect against corrosion.
•Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 400ºC/2H. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 3kW and 400V 50Hz for higher powers and 2 speed motors. IE3 efficiency motor from 0,75kW up to 45kW in single speed
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
•Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area.
•Cabinet design simplifies installation in rectangular duct systems.
•Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
•Supply 100% reversible impeller.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-0913
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
Equips two auxiliary contact.
• Metal insulators designed to work with compression with 85% insulation according to the following arrows (travel in mm) and rpm:
Arrow (mm.) r.p.m.
20 mm >600 r.p.m.
30 mm >500 r.p.m.
• Made of high quality elastic steel, with rectangular base and rubber mat to improve the grip. It treats of a resistant product and easy assembly, that avoids all type of vibrations of the fans to the structure of the premises.
• Operating temperature from -45 ° C to + 120 ° C.
• To install under machines with rotating components, ventilation groups, fans, ventilation boxes, etc.