AXIAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• BOX: Soundproof galvanised steel box with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class. Easy motor access and fan maintenance through removable panels.
•Inside fan: HB : Axial fan, circular reinforced frame from size 45 to 80. For larger sizes uses from 90 to 125 we use model HC .
Motor-impeller assembly through a modular system. Variable pitch angle polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass. Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230V 50Hz for single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers 1 speed and 400V for 2 peed motors.
Designed for wall or duct installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction
• Maximum working temperature: single phase 50ºC, three phase 60ºC.
• B form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• 100% reversible impeller.
• Special voltages.
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.