AXIAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET 400ºC/2H
•BOX: Manufactured in galvanised steel sheet with thermalproofing. Soundproofing cabinetswith thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class. Removable panels for easy motor access and fan maintenance.
•Internal fan: HBF F400 Axial fan, circular reinforced frame from size 45 to 80. For larger sizes uses from 90 to 125 we use model HCF F400.
Motor-impeller assembly through a modular system. Cast aluminium impeller. Polyester powder finishing coat to protect against corrosion.
•Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class H insulation certified 400ºC/2H. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 3kW and 400V 50Hz for higher powers and 2 speed motors. IE3 efficiency motor from 0,75kW up to 45kW in single speed
Designed for wall or duct installation, they are suitable for:
•Smoke emergency exhaust with motor inside the hazardous area.
•Cabinet design simplifies installation in rectangular duct systems.
•Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
•Supply 100% reversible impeller.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-0913
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
Equips two auxiliary contact.
• Metal insulators designed to work with compression with 85% insulation according to the following arrows (travel in mm) and rpm:
Arrow (mm.) r.p.m.
20 mm >600 r.p.m.
30 mm >500 r.p.m.
• Made of high quality elastic steel, with rectangular base and rubber mat to improve the grip. It treats of a resistant product and easy assembly, that avoids all type of vibrations of the fans to the structure of the premises.
• Operating temperature from -45 ° C to + 120 ° C.
• To install under machines with rotating components, ventilation groups, fans, ventilation boxes, etc.