BELT DRIVEN CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fibreglass up to size 12/12 (33/33). Other models are made of galvanised steel sheet.
• BV , BVC , BVCR range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
• Connection gland included.
• Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase, motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Fans can run separately or simultaneously.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• 2 speed motors and special voltages.
• LG0 position. Add 10% additional cost.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
• Aluminium box up to size 12/12.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.
• Frame made of galvanised sheet and shutters made of aluminium.
• To be fitted on centrifugal fans likeBVFC F400, BOX BD and BOX BV.
• Certified 400ºC/2h.
• Allows duct connection.
• Made of galvanized steel.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
• VIS OUT = Outlet
• VIS IN = Inlet
• Accessory for connection of BOX BD, BOX BV and BVFC F400 cabinet fans to a circular duct using anti-vibration canvas.
• Fire resistance M0 of -50ºC to 200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
• Support of great radial and axial elasticity.
• These low-profile, compact and elastic supports control the three directions of movement with large deformations in the rubber.
• It consists of two parallel armour adhered to the bell-shaped rubber and by a base with handles.
• These supports with handles have a threaded hole in their upper frame and are easy to install and fix.
• The steel protection washer allows it to withstand overloads by increasing its rigidity and protects the rubber from dripping hydrocarbons.
• Elastomer type NR or high quality elastomer. Working temperatures between -40ºC and + 70º C.
• Taking into account the tolerances of hardness in the elastomers, the mechanical characteristics of these series may differ.
• Range of 6 sizes and 3 different hardnesses (45-60-75) to fit a load range between 2 Kg and 1300 Kg.
1. Soft: hardness A 45
2. Average: hardness B 60
3. Hard: hardness C 75
• Very appropriate in the elastic suspensions of machines that present vibrations of horizontal components.
• Metal insulators designed to work with compression with 85% insulation according to the following arrows (travel in mm) and rpm:
Arrow (mm.) r.p.m.
20 mm >600 r.p.m.
30 mm >500 r.p.m.
• Made of high quality elastic steel, with rectangular base and rubber mat to improve the grip. It treats of a resistant product and easy assembly, that avoids all type of vibrations of the fans to the structure of the premises.
• Operating temperature from -45 ° C to + 120 ° C.
• To install under machines with rotating components, ventilation groups, fans, ventilation boxes, etc.
|4||252309217||BEARING SUPPORT+BEARING||BV 12/9||x2|