BELT DRIVEN BACKWARD CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET 400ºC/2H
• BSTB range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with insulated panels.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Simple inlet, backward impeller with self-cleaning system.
• Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
• Gland connection included.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area (400ºC/2h certified).
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air 130ºC; environment 60ºC.
• Special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
- LG90 (horizontal).
- LG0 (vertical outlet).
• Sandwich insulation.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-1371
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Support of great radial and axial elasticity.
• These low-profile, compact and elastic supports control the three directions of movement with large deformations in the rubber.
• It consists of two parallel armour adhered to the bell-shaped rubber and by a base with handles.
• These supports with handles have a threaded hole in their upper frame and are easy to install and fix.
• The steel protection washer allows it to withstand overloads by increasing its rigidity and protects the rubber from dripping hydrocarbons.
• Elastomer type NR or high quality elastomer. Working temperatures between -40ºC and + 70º C.
• Taking into account the tolerances of hardness in the elastomers, the mechanical characteristics of these series may differ.
• Range of 6 sizes and 3 different hardnesses (45-60-75) to fit a load range between 2 Kg and 1300 Kg.
1. Soft: hardness A 45
2. Average: hardness B 60
3. Hard: hardness C 75
• Very appropriate in the elastic suspensions of machines that present vibrations of horizontal components.
• Metal insulators designed to work with compression with 85% insulation according to the following arrows (travel in mm) and rpm:
Arrow (mm.) r.p.m.
20 mm >600 r.p.m.
30 mm >500 r.p.m.
• Made of high quality elastic steel, with rectangular base and rubber mat to improve the grip. It treats of a resistant product and easy assembly, that avoids all type of vibrations of the fans to the structure of the premises.
• Operating temperature from -45 ° C to + 120 ° C.
• To install under machines with rotating components, ventilation groups, fans, ventilation boxes, etc.