CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET (DOUBLE)
• Impellers made of reinforced polyamide with fiber glass.
• BD EEC range fans assembled in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Connection gland included.
• Equipped with inlet deflector wing, minimizing the turbulence and optimizing efficiency.
• Brushless motor made of high efficiency and permanent magnet and low noise level. Specially designed for fans with electronics and control on backside of the motor.
-Switching frequency of 16 KHz.
-Operating range: from 400 to 1200 or 2000rpm (depending on the models).
-Power supply: 220V + - 10%.
-Power Frequency: 50/60Hz.
-Operating temperature range: -20ºC +60ºC.
-Enclosed motor IP 55.
-Insulation class F.
-Speed control through:
-22 kOhms Trimmer.
-0-10V external sensor.
• Fans can run separately or simultaneously.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hood.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• LG0 position.
• Impeller made of galvanized sheet.
• Aluminium box up to size 12/12.
* All data are referred to a single working fan. If both fans are working at the same time, data should be twice (x2) except for weight.
Safety start-stop switch according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
The INT is IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
Useful for cutting the current before handling the fan.
Air flow controller for EEC motors.
Adjust the flow rate in a range from 0 to 100% at a maximum distance of 10m.
It can be recessed or mounted on a wall.
Can be installed outdoors.
Working temperature from 0 to 40ºC.
• Electronic system designed and developed for automatic control of Twin-fans, like TWIN BOX BD and TWIN BOX BV.
• The REG TWIN control can be fitted within the Twin-fan housing or at any desired location of operation within the same building. The MODBUS communication protocol is integrated in the REG TWIN control.
• When REG TWIN is set to operate in AUTO mode, each fan will be running for a preset period of time interval (12 hours). In case of failure of any of the fan, REG TWIN automatically starts the Stand-By fan, simultaneously gives signal to the user about the faulty fan.
• An other function of REG TWIN is BOTH FANS RUNNING mode, to run both fans consequently to supply twice the normal air volume.
• Only suitable for single phase and electric motors (EEC).
• Power supply: from 80 to 250 V. a.c. or d.c.
• Relay contacts current: 1 A 250 V. a.c.
• Working temperature: from 0°C to 50°C.
• Storage temperature: from -25°C to 85°C.
• Relative humidity: max. 95% without condensation
• Dimensions: 104 x 93 x 25 mm.
• Inside the unit (not connected).
• Attached outside the unit (the IP must be taken into account).
This kind of control can be used to commutate a couple of motors to work in auto change over mode or simultaneously.
In case of TWIN BOX BD or TWIN BOX BV , a common application is in high temperatures environments (in the desert for example) where fans run in change over mode to avoid fan overheating problems.