BELT DRIVEN CENTRIFUGAL IN SOUNDPROOF CABINET
• Impellers made of polyamide reinforced with fiberglass up to size 12/12 (33/33). The rest of models are made of galvanized steel sheet.
• BV, BVC, BVCR range fans assembles in soundproof cabinets with thermo-acoustic insulation, Bs1d0 fire class.
• Fan assembled on antivibration mountings.
• Supplied with motor, pulleys and belts.
• Connection gland included.
.•Squirrel cage asynchronous standard motor, IP-55 protection and rated class F insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
Designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Special voltages.
• 2 SPEED MOTORS.
• Impellers made of galvanised steel sheet.
• LG0 position.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
• VIS OUT = Outlet
• VIS IN = Inlet
Weather protective roof made of galvanized steel for BOX BD PLUS, BOX BV PLUS, BVFC F400 and BOX BV
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Support of great radial and axial elasticity.
• These low-profile, compact and elastic supports control the three directions of movement with large deformations in the rubber.
• It consists of two parallel armour adhered to the bell-shaped rubber and by a base with handles.
• These supports with handles have a threaded hole in their upper frame and are easy to install and fix.
• The steel protection washer allows it to withstand overloads by increasing its rigidity and protects the rubber from dripping hydrocarbons.
• Elastomer type NR or high quality elastomer. Working temperatures between -40ºC and + 70º C.
• Taking into account the tolerances of hardness in the elastomers, the mechanical characteristics of these series may differ.
• Range of 6 sizes and 3 different hardnesses (45-60-75) to fit a load range between 2 Kg and 1300 Kg.
1. Soft: hardness A 45
2. Average: hardness B 60
3. Hard: hardness C 75
• Very appropriate in the elastic suspensions of machines that present vibrations of horizontal components.
• Metal insulators designed to work with compression with 85% insulation according to the following arrows (travel in mm) and rpm:
Arrow (mm.) r.p.m.
20 mm >600 r.p.m.
30 mm >500 r.p.m.
• Made of high quality elastic steel, with rectangular base and rubber mat to improve the grip. It treats of a resistant product and easy assembly, that avoids all type of vibrations of the fans to the structure of the premises.
• Operating temperature from -45 ° C to + 120 ° C.
• To install under machines with rotating components, ventilation groups, fans, ventilation boxes, etc.
|3||52550190SP03||SHAFT||BV-BVCR-BOX BV 20/20||x1|
|4||712919135||BEARING||COLL.EXC. NP35 C3-120ºC||x2|