CIRCULAR AXIAL JET FAN CONFORT
The JF models are composed of an axial fan and two silencers.
• Axial fan with galvanized steel casing. The connection box is accessible by the side from a removable door.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation, Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for 1 speed motors and 400V 50Hz for 2 speed motors.
• Casing in galvanized steel. Inner duct made of perforated galvanized steel sheet. The silencers are filled with mineral wool with high acoustic absorption properties, preventing most of the fan noise to be propagated.
• Unidirectional JF CONFORT UN is equipped with a protection guard at the inlet side and a deflector at the outlet. The deflector directs the air away from the ceiling and obstacles like beams or ducting, sweeping the whole volume of air to the closest extraction point.
• Reversible JF CONFORT RE is equipped with protection guards on both sides.
• Conceived for car parkings and large spaces where polluted air, or smoke from an accidental fire, needs to be removed effectively. An optimized design minimizes the height needed for their installation and assures a silent operation.
• Maximum working temperature: 60ºC.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
Equips two auxiliary contact.
Anti-vibration spring block specifically designed for the lifting of equipment, with large overloads, rotating at more than 550 rpm. and for the support of gas or fluid pipes, air ducts and ventilation or air conditioning machinery.
Zinc plated finish that protects against corrosion. Rubber base. Tolerances according to ISO 3302
Support of Equipment for the support of gas or fluid pipes, air ducts and ventilation or air conditioning machinery.