SHORT CASE VARIABLE PITCH BLADES WITH EEC MOTOR
• Short case axial fan with reinforced body, with double flange, made of rolling steel sheet.
• Pad mounted motor support system with guide vanes.
• Polyester powder finishing coat.
• Low sound level and high performance.
• PM brushless motor (permanent magnets), synchronous, electronically commutated, high efficiency and low sound level. Specially designed for fans with electronic operation and control in deported box IP65.
Working range: from 400 to 1200-2000rpm (depending on the models)
Motor with IP54 protection and class F insulation. IP 65 drive case
Power: 220V ± 10% single phase
Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Operating temperature range (electronical box): -20ºC to 50ºC
Speed control through signal 0-10V or PWM
• Polypropylene impeller with variable pich angle (Stopped and in origin).
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Smoke extraction.
• Maximum transported air temperature: 60ºC.
• Casing in hot galvanized sheet or stainless steel.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Speed remote controller for EEC motors.
• Adjusts the flow rate in a range from 0 to 100% at a maximum distance of 10m.
• It can be recessed or mounted on a wall. Can be installed outdoors.
• Working temperature from 0 to 40ºC.
• Inlet protection guard to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
|2||H35006240PIMP||IMPELLER||350:AP0:6 G40 D14 IMP||x1|