WALL MOUNTED FAN WITH SQUARE FRAME, VARIABLE PITCH BLADES AND ELECTRONIC MOTOR
• Square plate made of galvanized steel sheet.
• Variable pitch angle polyamide impeller reinforced with fibreglass.
• Supplied with motor support and protection guard according to the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• PM brushless motor (permanent magnets), synchronous, electronically commutated, high efficiency and low sound level. Specially designed for fans with electronic operation and control in deported box IP65.
Working range: from 400 to 1200-2000rpm (depending on the models)
Motor with IP54 protection and class F insulation. IP 65 drive case
Power: 220V ± 10% single phase
Power frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Operating temperature range: -20ºC to 50ºC
Speed control through signal 0-10V or PWM
Designed for wall assembly, they are suitable for:
• Air renewal for all kind of buildings and industries.
• B form impeller (air flow from impeller to motor).
• Aluminium impeller.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Protection grid on the outlet side to avoid the entry of objects and contact with the impeller.
• Made of welded metal wire.
• According to ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive.
• Stainless guard 304 or 316 with electro-polished finishing coat.
The shutter will open by air force and will close when the fan is stopped.
Made of ABS plastic.
UV rays protected.
Note: Maximum air speed 16 m/s
• Speed remote controller for EEC motors.
• Adjusts the flow rate in a range from 0 to 100% at a maximum distance of 10m.
• It can be recessed or mounted on a wall. Can be installed outdoors.
• Working temperature from 0 to 40ºC.
• Overpressure backward damper for facade made of extruded aluminum and standard natural aluminum finishing.
• It incorporates weatherstrip in the fins to achieve greater efficiency in the closure and noise damping.
• Maintains overpressure or depression inside a room with respect to the outside or other adjacent rooms.
• Drills incorporated in frame for wall or duct fixing with screws or rivets.
• Recommended maximum air passage speed 6m/s. maximum temperature of 80ºC.
|1||H40006335PSTD||IMPELLER||400:AP0:6 G35 D19||x1|
|3||268401907||PROTECTION GRID||HJBM EEC40||x1|