DOUBLE INLET EXTERNAL ROTOR MOTOR
• Fully made of galvanised steel sheet (EN 10142) with overlapping binding by high-tech folding.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller made of galvanized steel sheet.
• Supplied with mounting feed included in price.
• External rotor motor and impeller assembled as a set, supported by fixing arms.
Closed motor with IP-55 protection index. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors (with voltage adjustable speed and integrated thermal protectors) and 230/400V in three phase motors (adjustable motor by transformer). Ball bearings greased for life and integrated vibration isolation. Dynamically balanced according to DIN ISO 1940. With mounted terminal box. Performance data according to AMCA 210-99 (fig. 12), UNI 10531 (section 29.2 Figure 30c and f) and ISO 5801 (fig. 69 c and f section 30.2).
Designed for assembly in equipment:
• Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
• Centrifugal heaters.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum working temperature: 50ºC.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
Speed controller for single phase voltage (230 Vac - 50 Hz) controlable motors by varying the supplied voltage through phase angle control.
External enclosure in white-ivory plastic.
Internal enclosure in polyamide.
Maximum environment temperature: 35ºC.