CENTRIFUGAL IN LINE WITH EXTERNAL ROTOR MOTOR
• Housing in galvanized sheet.
• Backward impeller dynamically balanced.
• External connection box.
• Single-phase asynchronous motor with external rotor, including thermal protector for automatic resetting and long-life permanent lubrication ball bearings (40,000 hours). Protection IP-44. Standard voltage 230V 50/60Hz (except 315 size which has different motor at 50Hz than 60Hz)
• Supplied with support feet (optional mounting)
Designed for duct installation, suitable for false ceiling, are indicated for:
• Renovation of air in bathrooms and small rooms.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: 50ºC.
• Fan not suitable for transporting explosive gases.
• Specially designed for sinus wave speed control. Only available for single phase fans.
• Terminal wiring.
• Minimum speed adjustable and potentiometer speed control.
• Sealed box IP-54 box. Light switch pilot.
• EMC filter according to the En55014 Standard.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Flexible joint to clinch the fan to the duct.
• Avoids transmission of vibrations for circular and rectangular connection.
• Dimensions: two metallic flanges of 45mm each one and a flexible flange of 60mm.
• The reel is 30,5m lenght.
• Maximum pressure: 20 mmca.
• Fire resistance M0 from -50ºC to +200ºC in continuous and 400ºC/2h.
Speed controller for single phase voltage (230 Vac - 50 Hz) controlable motors by varying the supplied voltage through phase angle control.
External enclosure in white-ivory plastic.
Internal enclosure in polyamide.
Maximum environment temperature: 35ºC.
The sound attenuators are used to absorb the noise in air conditioning or ventilation ducts.
Casing in galvanised steel, thickness 0,8 mm;
Mounting flange with quick attack;
Acoustic material in mineral wool 50 Kg /m³ with protection against erosion by glass fibre fire resistance M0 and extended metal sheet
Stainless steel execution