HEAT RECOVERY UNIT, HALF-HIGH EFFICIENCY WITH COUNTER FLOW CELL EXCHANGER AND EEC TECHNOLOGY
Medium efficiency heat recovery unit (74%) with EC motor for optimized management, and Eurovent certified counter flow exchanger.
Mounted in insulated steel boxes with double wall panels of 25mm thickness.
Equipped with filters ISO ePM1 70% (F7)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7) or ISO ePM1 70% (F7) +ISO ePM1 >80% (F9)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7).
Versions for vertical and horizontal installation with complete bypass.
• Modular structure in 30mm extruded aluminum profile with reinforced nylon corners.
• 25 mm thick double walled panels made of galvanized steel sheet with epoxy polyester, according to EN10327 and EN10192 with polystyrene insulation with a density of 30 Kg / m3.
• Aluminum counterflow heat exchanger with 74% efficiency.
• Recuperator brand and certified by Eurovent.
• Centrifuges with double suction direct motor and according to ISO 1940 and AMCA 204-G.25 standards.
• Filters ISO ePM1 70% (F7)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7)+ ISO ePM1 >80% (F9)/ISO ePM1 70% (F7)
• CTRL-MAX: has a screen interface that allows an intuitive view of the operating state of the equipment; allows the timely regulation of fan speed and programming a weekly schedule for automatic fan management. It can control any accessory for the post-air treatment, manages the bypass automatically and avoids the heat exchanger brine by managing the fan speed and signals to the user the need to replace the filter (the state of obstruction of the filters is monitored by a pair of differential pressure switches as standard) or the start of an anomaly that indicates its origin. On demand the control that allows to choose the modes of constant flow (CAV), variable flow (VAV) and constant pressure (COP). To make these options functional, the unit must be ordered with the COP KIT, CAV KIT or KIT COP (under request). It also allows automatic temperature management.
Shopping centers, small shops, banks, hotels, schools, office buildings, public buildings.
Modbus RS485 and additional remote display.
Plug & play version (integrated pre-wired control and control panel).
Kit COP + CAV, VAV.
ISO ePM1 >80% (F9) in return.
Electric preheating battery.
It can be equipped with post-treatment air systems with a cold water battery installed outside the unit.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
For units to be installed outside with storm risks, they can be provided with steel sheet cover with polyester RAL 9010, with 25 microns at external side and 7 microns at interna side, according to EN 10327 and a protective film located at upper side to warranty the protection against storms.
Made of folded synthetic material.
Galvanized steel frame.
Medium efficiency filter
ePM1≥50%(F7) and ePM1≥80% (F9):
High efficiency filter.
Long duration compact cell .