BACKWARD CENTRIFUGAL PLUG FAN TYPE, DIRECT DRIVEN, FOR RECIRCULATION OF HOT GASES
• Direct driven centrifugal medium pressure fan, type plug fan.
• Insulated casing made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by powder polyester coat. Finish C3.
• Thermal insulation with high density rock wool, 90Kg/m3, thickness 50mm
• Self-cleaning and reinforced impeller with high performance backward (reaction) blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations painted In black heat-resistant paint coating.
• IE3 Motor for continuous operation (S1) Squirrel cage standardized asynchronous IEC motor with IP-55 protection and Class F electrical insulation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three phase motors Up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with flange (B5).
• Maximum continuous working temperature ambient (motor): 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 250ºC in continuous.
• Integrated cooling impeller
Plug-type installation made for the recirculation of gases in:
⦁ Paint booths
⦁ Drying of tobacco, barley, ceramic, glass and wood leaves
⦁ Insulated thermal cameras subjected to temperature control
⦁ Burners and incinerators
⦁ Melting furnaces
⦁ Fans for special voltages
⦁ 2 Speed motor, Inox 304 or Inox 316
⦁ Sparking proof construction
⦁ Other sizes
⦁ Other motors according to customer requeriment
• Inlet cone for CLIBOS-TR, CLIBOS, CIKSTORM made of carbon steel and protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL5010.
• Record and analysis of vibration measurement signals
• Record of temperature signals
• Evaluation of the input signals
• Selective permanent control as a function of frequency
• Integration of up to three signals connected simultaneously
• Output switching and status sampling via LED
• Admission inputs of additional signals for integration into a main system
• Two outputs with independently adjustable lubrication intervals.
• Easy integration in the operation of the machine.
• Simplification of the maintenance process.
• Dosage of quantities independent of the ambient temperature.
• Measurement of the back pressure up to the point of lubrication.
• Power supply: 24V DC or battery.
• Lubricant tank: 250 cm3 cartridge.
• Wide operating temperature range: -20 ° C to + 70 ° C.
• Optional activation using an external control unit.
• Monitoring of engine operation and filling level.
• Good price / performance ratio.
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
|1||721001190||MOTOR||11KW.1500 B5 400/690V||x1|
|2||CTB-CD714-42ALGRR||TURBINE||CLIBOS-D+RR 714 D42 LG||x1|