ROOF FAN, ABS COWL 400ºC/2h
• Roof cowl made of ABS
• Structure, roof base support and bird protection guard made of galvanised steel.
• High efficiency backward impeller with self-cleaning system of steel.
• Standard asynchronous motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors, 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors and 400V 50Hz in 2 speed motors.
Specially designed for roof installation, they are suitable for:
• Smoke extraction.
• Smoke emergency exhaust with motor outside the hazardous area.
• Air renewal in buildings and industries.
• Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 80ºC, environment 60ºC for three phase and 50ºC for single phase motors.
• Special voltages.
• Sparking proof fan with ATEX certified motor.
• Version made of inox 304/316.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2656
• Fixing kit for CTH3 roof fan made of galvanized steel.
• Tilting kit made of galvanised steel.
• It allows fan inclination to make cleaning of duct and impeller easier.
Depression shutter for ascending air flow in the aspiration. The slats hinder the passage of air when the fan is stopped while when the fan is working the slats move by depression allowing the passage of air. For duct installation in plenum.
Made of galvanized steel and aluminum moving fins.
• Accessory to convert the CTH3 roof fan to vertical discharge.
• Manufactured in aluminuim
• Inclined support for roof fans CTH3, CTH4, HTE, and the resulting fans combining with the KIT TE and KIT TM
In the code, indicate the pitch instead of "XX"
• Specific inclination.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
|1||279504479||ROOF COWL||CTH3 500-560-630||x1|
|3||279569381||TURBINE||THRE R63B1 560X160x24 RD||x1|