SMOKE EXTRACTION BACKWARD CASING FAN 400ºC/2h
• Made of galvanized steel sheet with connection flanges and inspection door.
• Changeable panels.
• Galvanised steel plate, motor with flanges fixed on 2 supports. Removable plate / support / impeller set.
• Backward centrifugal impeller, made of galvanised steel, dynamically balanced and sel-cleaning.
• Direct drive on the motor shaft.
- Three phase motor with IP-55 protection and F class insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages for one speed motors:
230/400V 50Hz up to 4 Kw and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers of 4 and 6 poles.
2 speed motors:Dahlander 400V 50Hz
• Smoke extraction in high buildings and establishments with people.
• Ventilation and smoke exhaust in covered parkings.
• Ventilation in technical, industrial or commercial facilities.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: carried air 110ºC, environment 60ºC.
Official homologation by the European laboratory APPLUS according to EN 12101-3:2015
Certification Nr: 0370-CPR-2861
Safety switch for local disconnection of 400ºC/2h ventilation equipments according to UNE-EN 12101-3.
Suited for direct control of motor in AC 3 operation category
• Connection flange for rectangular outlet of DHUMAT, to make the connection to a circular duct easier.
• Made of galvanized steel.
• Support made of galvanized steel.
• Outdoor flange with bird guard for DHUMAT.
• Made of galvanized Steel.
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
|2||279459382||TURBINE||THRE R63B1 450X160x24 RD||x1|
|3||279451680||INLET CONE||ED11 450||x1|