IN LINE SYSTEM FOR AIR CLEANING AND RENOVATION IN HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENTS
• The efficiency of air renewal indicates the distribution efficiency of fresh air in the room, while the ventilation efficiency indicates the removal efficiency of airborne contaminants in the room. The efficiency of air renewal can be calculated from the hourly air changes
and the mean air age of the room.
• Lack of ventilation or low ventilation rates are associated with higher rates of infection or outbreaks of airborne diseases. A higher ventilation rate can provide a better dilution of airborne contaminated Wells cores and consequently reduce the risk of airborne infection (by reducing the viral load in the environment). For this reason, better ventilated areas with CURAT SYSTEM have a lower risk of transmission of COVID19 and other airborne infections. According to the Wells–Riley equation, the probability of infection by infectious Wells cores is inversely proportional to the ventilation rate. 12 renovations/hour just running 10 minutes manage to dilute Wells cores more than 70%.
• The CURAT SYSTEM is an integrated solution designed to ensure the level of indoor air quality (IAQ) by renewing and filtering the air in the room. Specially thought to guarantee the leakages of the air renewal in rooms or rooms with patients with contagious diseases that are easily spread by air.
• Exhaust of contaminated air and clean air supply free of polluting agents (particles, micro-organisms, molecules, bacteria, virus).
• The CURAT BASIC & CURAT RECOVERY systems are designed for inline installation, indoor or outdoor assembly, they are suitable for:
- Air renewal in buildings and industries (Tertiary sector).
- Maximum working temperature 55ºC.
• The CURAT BASIC HEALTH and CURAT RECOVERY HEALTH systems are designed according to the strictest leakage regulations EN 1886 2006 and are suitable for the following healthcare environments:
- Field hospitals
- Hospital & clinic waiting rooms
- Hospital hallways
- Hospital or clinic rooms
- Dental clinics
- Common areas (reception, pharmacies, warehouses)
Drawers with 1, 2 or 3 stages of in-line filtration for rectangular ducts.
• 1mm thick galvanized steel box.
• Suitable for medium and high efficiency filters from IISO Coarse≥60% (G4) up to ePM1≥80%(F9).
• The CPCR is available in 2 sizes (S and M) that allow to combine up to 3 different filtration stages, varying only the length of the boxes.
• The height of boxes is always the same. With two in-line S boxes it would be possible to make a CPCR L for 3 stages of filtration with bag filters.
• The CPCR allows duct mounting for all types of filters (compact, dihedral, bags).
• Stainless steel or painted steel.
• Outdoor mounting: with outdoor flange and cowl.
• Flat or conical connections to adapt the CPCR to a circular duct.
• Assembly of drawers in battery (horizontal or vertical).
• Active Carbon Filters (CA).
• ATEX version: only for the 1 and 2 stage filtration versions. With grounding and equipotential bonding of all the elements of the drawer (The filters are ATEX specific with antistatic polyester frames).
Filtration for air treatment units equipped with a pre-filter upstream, and air-conditioning units.
• High filtration area, high efficiency, compact and economic filter.
• Media: Mini pleat fiberglass paper
• Frame: Galvanized steel
• Maximum T° in continuous service: 100°C
• Humidity: 100% RH
• Tested for food contact according to CE 1935/2004
• Certified for microbial development (ISO 846-VD 6022)
• Terminal filtration in air treatment units for clean or white room applications and extraction boxes for dangerous and toxic contaminants (asbestos).
• Large air flow with very low initial pressure drop. Solid execution and great finish.
• Mini-folded fibreglass paper stocking.
• Galvanized steel frame.
• Sealant: polyurethane.
• Separator: continuous thermoplastic cords.
• Gasket: Half round monoblock polyurethane.
• Maximum temperature in continuous service 80ºC.
• Relative humidity 70-80%.
• Approved for contact with food according to CE 1935/2004.
• Certified against microbial growth (ISO 846-VD 6022).