CENTRIFUGAL FAN IN SOUNDPROOF LOW PROFILE BOX WITH CIRCULAR FLANGES, WITH EXTERNAL ROTOR EC MOTOR
Inline ventilation box made of galvanized steel with circular connection flanges. 40mm thick rock wool insulation.
Self-cleaning impeller with back curved (backward) blades of high performance and single inlet, direct driven. Dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibration. Polyamide reinforced impeller for models 125, 150 and 160 and aluminum plate for the rest.
High efficiency, low noise external rotor EC motor. Speed control through a 0-10V or PWM signal. Single-phase 230V 50/60Hz power supply for models 125 to 355 and three-phase 400V 50/60Hz for sizes 400 to 560. IP44 motor and class B insulation.
Designed for duct installation, they are indicated for:
-Air renovations in bathrooms and small rooms.
-Perfect for false ceiling installation.
Working temperature range from -20ºC to 60ºC
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped with two auxiliary contacts (NA and NC).
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Speed remote controller for EEC motors.
• Adjusts the flow rate in a range from 0 to 100% at a maximum distance of 10m.
• It can be recessed or mounted on a wall. Can be installed outdoors.
• Working temperature from 0 to 40ºC.
|1||241453017||MOTOR-FAN+INLET CONE||Ø450 400V 50/60Hz||x1|