REACTION CENTRIFUGAL FAN PLUG FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
• Centrifugal fan of medium pressure direct coupling type plug fan.
• Square frame made of carbon laminated steel, protected against corrosion by coating C3 finished paint.
• Self-cleaning turbine and reinforced impeller of high performance backward blades made of carbon laminated steel dynamically balanced to minimize noise and vibrations. C3 black paint.
• IE3 motor for continuous operation (S1). Standardized asynchronous squirrel cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F electrical isolation. Standard voltages 230/400V 50Hz for three-phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Motor with flange (B5) and airtight shaft.
• Maximum continuous working temperature: ambient (motor): 60ºC.
• Suitable for transferring gases from -40ºC to 120ºC continuously.
Plug fan installation for gas recirculation in:
• Integrated in Machinery
• Paint booths
• Dryers of tobacco leaves, barley, ceramics, glass, wood
• Odor control in industry
• Indoor / outdoor pollution control
• Clean air drive and renewal
• Big buildings
• Factories / Industrial buildings
• Manufacture and treatment of chemical products.
• Fans for special voltages
• Refrigeration roll
• 2 speed motor
• C5 corrosion protection
• Anti-caloric paint
• Inox 304
• Inox 316
• Spark construction
• Other construction sizes
• Other motors according to customer requirements
• Safety start-stop switches according to IEC 60947-1 and IEC 60947-3.
• IP65 and always equipped an auxiliary contact.
• Useful for switching off the current before handling the fan.
*Máx. thermal current air (A)
• Inlet cone for CLIBOS-TR, CLIBOS, CIKSTORM made of carbon steel and protected against corrosion by powder coating polyester resin RAL5010.
• Scroll for CLIBOS-TR, CLIBOS, CIKSTORM made of carbon steel and painted with anti-heat black paint
• Specially designed for speed frequency control in ventilation applications.
• Ultra compact, simple operation and wide range of functions.
*Dial panel incorporated. Optional EMC filter.
Protection index IP20.
The selection of SFC frequency drive speed controller must be made based on the maximum intensity absorbed by the fan to be regulated. The powers (kW) and the intensity for constant load refer to the normal duty (150% overload for 60 seconds). The intensity for quadratic load admits an overload of 110% during 60s.
SFC 230: Entrance 230V I, exit 230V III
SFC 400: Entrance 400V III, exit 400V III
EMC filter incorporated for models from 47A (included)
*Lineal load rated current
**Quadratic load rated current